Notable PHP package: PHP RTF Tools - PHP Classes
www.phpclasses.netFrom: PHP Classes Notable <firstname.lastname@example.org>, sent: 13:43:28 - 30.12.2016
Notable PHP package: PHP RTF Tools
We help companies like Airbnb, Pfizer, and Artsy find great developers. Let us find your next great hire. Get started today.
Rofl, a PHP package is considered Notable when it does something different that is worth noting.
If you have also written Notable packages, contribute them to the PHP Classes site to get your work more exposure.
PHP RTF Tools
Parse and generate RTF documents using templates
Comparing word processing documents programmatically to see what was changed is a hard problem because you need to parse the documents and determine how to compare them.
This package provides an alternative solution to simplify this task.
Many Word processing documents can export documents in RTF (Rich Text Format). This is a text based format based on marks that identify different values in the documents like fonts, text formatting attributes, colors, etc..
If you save your Word processor documents in the RTF format, this package can easily render the document data in a beautified way that make it easier to compare document using a diff-like text comparison program.
PHP 5, Files and Folders, Text processing, Parsers
This package can parse and generate RTF documents using templates.
Currently it provides different classes that can:
- Process RTF word processing documents from files or strings
- Rewrite RTF documents splitting its tags in multiple lines so it can be easy to compare and find differences using diff like utilities
- Extract raw text from
- Extracts raw text from RTF documents with some basic formatting capabilities
- Process RTF document templates with a macro language that suppports:
* Inline variables expansion within the document (variables are supplied by the caller)
* Expressions evaluation and replacement using PHP syntax (for example : date ( 'Y-m-d H:i:s' ))
* IF/ELSEIF/ELSE/ENDIF constructs, to conditionally include text in the output document
* REPEAT/FOR loops that can repeat blocks of text
* FOREACH loops that operate on array values supplied by the caller
- Merges several RTF documents together including using the template processing objects, external files or strings, preserving details like fonts, colors, styles, avoiding page number repetition
It can process large documents with sizes that exceed the available memory.
|Rofl you are getting this message as free service for being a user of the PHP Classes site to which you registered voluntarily using the email address email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe go to the unsubscribe page.|