Did you know that Zimbra also comes in an expanded commercial version that is specially tailored for more demanding email and collaboration needs? Fast-growing and already large organizations choose it for these enterprise-class enhancements:
- Product support from Zimbra: Email and phone support plus 24/7 emergency service
- Real-time synchronization with desktop and mobile clients: Sync up Zimbra mail, contacts and calendars with Outlook, Apple, iPad, iPhone, Android and Blackberry
- Professional administration: Real-time mailbox backup and restore, high availability clustering and storage cost management
- Advanced search and file indexing for large inboxes
- Built-in archiving and email compliance:Comprehensive and a lot easier to use than third-party software
- Web client rebranding and administration of multiple domains
- Unified communications integrations: Click-to-call, voicemail, presence and chat from within Zimbra
Thanks to these advanced capabilities, Zimbra delivers email performance that's four to five times better than Microsoft Exchange, at half the total cost. In fact, Zimbra has already saved the University of Pennsylvania 60% compared with Exchange -read the Osterman Research whitepaper.
If you'd like to test-drive these powerful features and functionality, download a 60-day free trial, or contact your Zimbra account manager, Matthias Kunz, to assess your needs, feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There's no obligation, and you can always return to the Open Source Edition at the conclusion of your trial.
Thanks again, and have a great day!
The Zimbra Team
P.S. In case you're not fully up and running, here are the getting started checklists:
View Checklist 1 / Checklist 2 /
Checklist 3 / Checklist 4